I had a jab for prevention against Cervical Cancer last night. Not a good experience, but I expected it to be like that anyway. It was worse than the first jab, that I must say. Anyway, I know I posted this on Twitter already, but I'm gonna post this here again, coz I think its 100% true! So, this is what I found about myself.
Aichmophobia- the fear of needles or pointed objects.
I guess that could explain my cold and sweaty palm that I had that whole evening. Anyway, I was really really panicky from the time I stepped in to the clinic, till the time I stepped out of the clinic. Torturing 1/2 hour, and you have no idea how jelly-fied my legs were being then.
On a slight note, I CONQUERED OB. I dont care about the results, but the very fact that I completed the paper was something worth being happy and proud of. Thanks Petrina if you're reading this, coz the points you gave me really helped so much.
Tonight's gonna be just me and accounting. Heh, I hope it'll be a little of you too HAHAHHA Oh what am i thinking?! OKAY, I NEED TO STUDY NOW BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment