Monday, March 14, 2011


Four days working at IT fair finally came to an end last night. :( Really didnt want it to end since we were just starting to have fun together. Being as a team for four days actually felt like we've known each other for years. Slacking together, eating together, mia-ing together, shouting together, helping each other to close deals, pinching each other, shouting at each others, throwing paper balls at each other....every moment was worth remembering. And not to forget, the handsome guys opposite our booth HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, we celebrated the end of IT fair by heading down to Timbre for a bonding session. Left around 1230 together with WaiYan while the others continued eating/drinking/playing and I was finally home at 1am. Awesome day, awesome night out. It would be so good if I can spend every night out like this...Oh how I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment