skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, February 28, 2011
I miss all the little late night chats with you..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
▼
February
(27)
I miss all the little late night chats with you......
Slowly but surely, you're tearing me apart.
It's 5pm now. It's been 6 hours and my initial pla...
In human nature, our preconceived thought is that ...
HAHAHAHA OMG THIS BLOUSE WAS A JOKE. I forgot that...
Photoshoot for twenty7avenue yet again last night...
Calculus exam tmrw and I'm totally not prepared. I...
No title
No title
More next time, maybe? HAHA lazy to upload~
No title
PARTY TIME.Food, songs, cards, drinks.
"Everything goes on, but some of us stop and conte...
Met up with Jovina dearest during lunch break tod...
I guess I'm like any other girl, longing to be som...
You have no idea how much that actually meant to m...
To the one that once meant the world to me, I'm so...
Bowling with Waiyan, NicLee and Michelle during ou...
No title
Second day in Ipoh. Firecrackers and fireworks a...
Greetings from Ipoh.Spent my chu yi IN THE CAR. EI...
It's the eve of Chinese New Year, and I don't feel...
Afternoon spent at the void deck with Petrina and ...
"At times I'd like to break youAnd drive you to yo...
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment