skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Super pretty Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
▼
March
(24)
Out with Gary today. Movie at Cine, walked to D...
A list of things I'm gonna do after getting pay $$...
Having fun these few days.Caught a movie at Catha...
I honestly didnt want to fall in love with you, bu...
No title
No title
I'll do a proper post soon. Have been coming home ...
YESTERDAY. 18/3/11. Swensens after work to celebra...
No title
Update. 6:32PM. Just woke up, STILL IN PJ
5:02PM. I'm still here, at home, in my PJ.
Four days working at IT fair finally came to an e...
I LIKE THE EFFECTS. And suddenly, it seems worth...
Tried outdoor shoot for twenty7avenue today. Haji...
Loads and loads and loads of love. WaiYan's the p...
Super pretty Kristie
I'm aching very terribly now. Back, arm, stomach, ...
WHOOOHOOO. Super tired now, but here's a short pos...
No title
Ok, so I thought about this while in the shower ju...
I had a jab for prevention against Cervical Cancer...
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment