Sunday, March 27, 2011

Having fun these few days.
Caught a movie at Cathay together with Waiyan, Gary, Tightfit and Gerald on Thursday. I'm not really sure what the name of the show was, but I know it was really good. Some disgusting parts, but other than that, it was pretty touching. And as usual, we loitered till close to midnight before cabbing home.

Spent Friday with Tamara and Ondrea and we did a little of shopping. Met Cheryl afterwards for dinner and did some catching up, before heading down to Gary's place to slack with the others. Awesome view, awesome company. Gary sent me home afterwards, Hee!

Worked for JobsDB at Suntec today with Tamara. So far, it's the worst job though the tasks assigned to us was simple. Idk if it was my leg that was tired, or was it just that I couldnt wait till 7pm, so I felt like the day drifted by really realllyy slowly. Anyway, was with Tamara and Darren till Gary came to pick me and we had dinz together. Long Johns! Then trained down to WaiYan's house to visit her coz that dear girl was feeling sick. Sweet Gary bought a rose for her somemore ^^ But the sweetest part was, he sent me home even when he was dead tired.

I dont know if this is true, but boy, you got me falling so in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment