skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 26, 2010
My yummy lunch today together with my fav person.
Going Ipoh tomorrow, sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
▼
December
(41)
10 more mins and it's New Year's Eve!!!I'm going t...
My yummy lunch today together with my fav person....
No title
No title
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been upd...
Stayed at MBS last night tgt with Tamara and Ondre...
Home with Lil Jeriel! Waiting for the others to co...
Greetings, 24. OMG IMYSM, I've told nella to have ...
The group of kids are still at my place, so it fee...
21:15 on 16122010. You were mine, for a min.
Waiting...... For you.
If I asked you to call, would you?
Reminder to self: There's no such thing as a perfe...
If every single thing I do makes you angry, then I...
We won't know how to cherish people till they're g...
"It used to be darknessWithout you II lived my lif...
I'm glad that you thought through it and glad that...
I studied out, from 8pm yesterday, till 4am this m...
It's 1021am on a Friday morning, and I'm home, wit...
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG Cant believe they sent me photos ...
Define happy. And teach me how to be happy.
"You can alway say sorry, but the real apology is ...
No title
Standard Chartered's Run today, 10km!I came home w...
Pics before school hahaha dont I look like I got ...
Im gonna be donating blood later for the first tim...
Mental aside, being physically present in school w...
Love this :)
No title
No title
No title
No title
“ Falling for him once: TemptationFalling for him ...
" It doesn’t make sense to let go of something you...
I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly. I ...
It was 1stNov. You piggyback-ed me till the centre...
I really really never expected those texts from yo...
All ready for my morning run
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment