I celebrated the end of my exams and the start of the holiday with dearest babe, Ondrea! Tamara couldn't join us cause she's on some retreat, and I really miss her...
Anyway, we met and then we went to tann at some really lame place, but it was a good tann anyway. It drizzled a little while we were walking there, but lucky the sun came out just as we reached. And there was wind too, so i'd say its a good weather - perfect for tanning, though Ond would disagree, coz she wanted Sun and nothing else. And seriously, I was already dying in the heat. Aha.
We went Ehub afterwards and did back massage HAHAHA. I'm supposed to not feel any stress since the exams are over, but instead, I felt stress lying there. Every part the person massaged, I either felt pain or ticklish. Ok more of ticklish, and I didnt enjoy a bit of it. Ond did back and leg massage and she said the leg massage was good, but I didnt dare to try it since my feet's really sensitive and no way, I'm not going to let anyone touch my feet.
Oh yes, while walking around, we found a perfect manicure place to do french, but we didnt have time, nor extra money. And my thumb nail got chipped off, so, two weeks later perhaps.
FYI, I got my first parcel from a blogshop!
Thanks dearest girl, for today, for the cardi, for everything.
Love you!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment