Sunday, December 19, 2010

Greetings, 24. OMG IMYSM, I've told nella to have a mini dinner tgt! Okay back to topic! You're incredibly amazing, in any way! A good listener, an awesome pretty looking face, and a great friend whom I can share things with! We should really really catch up! ♥

Ok, basically, it's a facebook game now. You message a number to the person, and he/she will post something about you as her/his status. And that above, was what Phoenicia wrote for me. Why number 24? Coz I was thinking of X then HAHAHAH. Ohwelllz.
Anyway, those words in caps was what made me realised that I missed HI, not the building itself but the people. And I realised that those friends around me were special, and that I can never actually find another bunch of people that are similar to them. It's amazing when I reflect each individual's character, and realised that I actually love/appreciate something about them, something that I failed to do so for every individual in my current class.

That's when I concluded loving someone is not easy. It's easy to tolerate a person, but even easier to avoid him/her/them.

Phoe Babe, I love you. And I thank you for bringing joy into my life, both when we were seeing each other almost every other day, and now, with those little MSN chats. I remember our very last meetup was at your void deck. You taught me how to hit balls but within 30 mins, we were both sitting on the floor, talking and sharing stuffs. And even though I dont know your friends, you could tell me stories about them and then we would have this whole long conver about him/her. So much interesting stuffs...... I Miss You.


Alright. So anyway, I went shopping again today. People's park to Orchard to White Sands to Ikea.
I'm happy! Received so many of your texts too! Double happiness!! Hehehheehe! Alright, time to sleep, coz I got to be up early tmrw to take care of Lil Jeriel and then the others would be coming over to my house for project.

No comments:

Post a Comment