
Mental aside, being physically present in school was enough to kill. There were so many times, so many chances where we could bump into each other, brush each other by, but lucky I was alert in spotting and avoiding you. It was some sort of a hide and seek game, just that this didnt felt like a game. There wasnt the element of fun, but of uncertain-ness. Uncertain of what will happen, uncertain of what your reaction would be.
We talked a while ago, and thanks for reminding me of your great love, and of my horrible attitude. I didnt see the need to bring up every instances where I cared, or at least I thought I cared, or about how good I was or how good I was to you. If you couldnt even remember me for something good, then there's nothing more to say, but sorry that I wasted your two years and making you feel so rejected.
This picture below are the exact words I want to tell you, and thank you for being able to tolerate me all the while. And here, I'm telling you that you no longer have to do this anymore. You dont have to hurt yourself for me, you dont have to sacrifice anymore. Look, we'll just exchange roles ok? You can throw your anger at me, anytime, and I'll take it.
And to end this,


No comments:
Post a Comment