Saturday, December 18, 2010

The group of kids are still at my place, so it feels as though my house's a child care centre, and its day 2 since it started operations. Haha best thing is that there's no age limit. Youngest is little Jeriel, age 6, followed by age 12, all the way till age 18. Nice.

It was supposed to be a busy Saturday for me - Going for injection, blood test, and then ending my day good with shopping at Town. But its 4:40PM now and I'm still here, at home.

No, dont get me wrong. I like them, and its good that I have them to entertain me, and I especially love the girls chat last night where we all sat on my bed and shared stories, not ours but of the people we know. Pretty much interesting yes? And while we were doing that, the guys were next door, making all sort of loud noises. HAHA.

Alright, I just finished watching breakout till episode 10. No, I really had no intentions of watching this drama, but I did it cause I was bored. And I'm going Ipoh from Saturday till Tuesday, so again, there goes my holidays... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment