WHOOSH IM DEAD TIRED.
Had work on Monday followed by a night at Coasta Sands Pasir Ris with part of my dearest 1B10 :)
Work was ultimate best, I drove the buggy Hehehehe I almost died though! And Boss treated us Macs past midnight. The most embarassing thing was that we wore the banquet uniform to Macs, eyes were staring thinking we were wierdos. Anyway, I did nothing at the chalet except for a few rounds of murderer and then I slept for three hours.
And I went to work again the next day. Only had to do set up before we were let off at 7pm. Went West Coast together with LinJ, YuQian, XiaoFen, Victor, WeiXiong, DerrickNg, KengKai, and Kevin for pool and finally at 1045pm, LinJ and me cabbed over to Coasta sands. Shared the chalet tgt with PeiWen and his friends. Sleep sleep sleep.
BK in the morn with LinJ and then we parted.
Am going out to meet T and O now excitedddddd!!
No comments:
Post a Comment