Started my day by accompanying LinJ for a thirty mins haircut. Awesome hairstyle my dear boy got now :)
Spent some time tgt ; laughing, editing photos, talking, eating. I especially liked the part where we both just made fun of each other and laugh. That 10 mins or so was the best. Minus his fart. Omg you wont believe this I cant too, but truth is, He farted when he was sitting next to me, and his fart was worst than how a rotten egg would have smelt. Gosh.
Anyway, a little paragraph of love of you, Heng LinJ.
Thank you for being the perfect boyfriend.
Thanks for hugging me throughout that 93 mins when we were watching the scary show. You didnt let go of me despite the numbness in your arms. And each time i moved away wanting to let your arms rest, you'd pull me back and hug me once again. And every few mins, you'd kiss me on the cheek and tell me you love me. Dear boy, do you know that each time you did that my heart screams i love you?
And the other day, you told me you'd come to fetch me cause it was raining so heavily. You didnt want me to get wet, and when I joked about having a fever, you overeacted. It showed you cared, and boy, I do too.
Remember the other day I told you about a blog I read? Yes I'm glad that you aren't like that guy, who replies his girlfriend's text after six hours, who would be late for every meeting without fail, who would ignore her calls and go missing for days.
No, its not that I only appreciate you and all the little things that you do for me after I read that blog, I always do. I really do. I just wna tell you that Im more than happy to have someone like you beside me ; one who comforts me when im down, one who chats with me when im bored, one who makes me feel loved 24/7.
I love you, baby.
Anyway, I met JingXi plus Rachel afterwards. Slacked around at rachel's house and updating each other with stuffs, and yeah, just talk. Left her house at about 515pm then went over to WhiteSands to meet Brenda before bringing her over to my place. Talked and played and all then she headed home at 830pm.
Good day. I managed to catch up with so many people :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment