Monday, October 11, 2010

Am blogging with LinJ's comp :-) Smiley with a nose is not that bad actually, looks more complete anyway hahahahha


Anyway, we served two weddings yesterday, one lunch one dinner. 10 10 10. Wheez. The lunch was quite messy with fussy and greedy people who requested for two portions of food when we dont even have enough to go around. Dinner was at Pavillion, really great place. Best part of the night was of course the buggy ride :) :) And there was only 5 tables with six people serving, so it was pretty easy. And I was present for the solemnisation (?). Really cool, "will you vow to love her honour her and keep her all your life, forsaking any others......" HAHA. Okayyz gay.


So yesterday marks the end of my tiring work week where I worked almost everyday, of which, five out of six was till closing.


I've the sudden piercing craze. Belly button, somewhere beside the belly button, or the tongue? All equally nice. The only thing that's holding me back is the pain!! Why am I so loser-ish?

No comments:

Post a Comment