skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Great Eastern Woman's Run :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
▼
October
(40)
Babyboy, You'll always be my love.
Great Eastern Woman's Run :)
Just came back from J's party, blog about it tomor...
I stood there, up high, and saw the world. I liked...
Ok so I really miss him now.
I don't think it'll ever be the same again. I've h...
Today I cried so much but today I learnt what it m...
Ok so im a little less worried now. But nothing I ...
This is driving me crazy. Why...Why...WHY.
Ok so im feeling really terrible now. Sigh.. Life ...
These are the exact same words you told me.
No title
Baby. I love you. I really do. A million times i'v...
First day of school
SERIOUSLY, WHAT AM I TO YOU?
One last try, One last shot. Hopefully it'll go well.
I shopped today. Im happy. ^^
YuQian + XiaoFen :)SGC Outing today with LinJ, ...
Seriously sad x10. My IC photo looks like shit. So...
I just came back form Lil Jeriel's Graduation Conc...
Day out with LinJ to shop shop shop. He got two te...
Ondrea. Tamara.
No title
Started my day by accompanying LinJ for a thirty m...
No title
Celebrated Lil Jeriel's 6 years old Birthday yest...
No title
Spent my afternoon/night with Ondrea and Tamara an...
The only two photos I took from the chalet, hahaa...
WHOOSH IM DEAD TIRED.Had work on Monday followed b...
Okay, so I initially planned to do IC today, but m...
Am blogging with LinJ's comp :-) Smiley with a nos...
Working till closing every night is a torture, rea...
Was away at Genting/KL from Friday to Sunday, and ...
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment