Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby. I love you. I really do. A million times i've said this 3 words, and no one time I didnt mean it. Time wasnt the reason why we're like that now. It's me. It's all my fault. Me and my attitude. Right from the start I knew this would happen. I tried to warn you, but you told me you'd take the chance and go for it. Today came. I thought we could get through today, but when you brought the matter up to me, I knew this was the end. This was it. Your tolerance level reached its maximum. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I havent made you happy. I'm sorry that I cant be your 'dream' and 'perfect' girlfriend. But boy, you're different. You made me happy. You let me have a taste of having the perfect boyfriend. I'm thankful for all the memories, the laughter and joy you've brought into my life. And if i've one more chance, i'd replay today. I'd make full use of the eight hours we had together, to make you feel loved, to make you smile. I'd let you hug me all you want, and i'd hug you too. I'd let you kiss me, and i'd kiss you too. I'd look into your eyes and tell you I Love You coz I really do mean it. Tonight would be the night. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy, to make us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment