This, above, was what i sewed for LinJ after my exams today. Hahah i think its called cross stitch. I pricked my fingers a few times but i think its normal since its the first time im doing it. Haha if you look carefully, there's some gaps in between the letter I, and if you stare a little harder, you'll realise that the heart is grossly ugly. Not that at first look it's nice la, it just looks uglier than ugly. Ya you get the drift.K, anyway, today's the end of the exams! I thought i'd jump around feeling so happy but no. I felt normal. And I didnt go anywhere to celebrate. Instead, I accompanied LinJ to the library so that he could study coz he was taking the later paper.
Heheh just thought I'd take a picture of my ugly lecture book. This is one page. Hahaha the other pages are all like this. So imgaine, 13 topics, 3 lecture books. Hahaha mannz i wasted like 5 pens?

K im going to post pics of Baby Jeriel in my next post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment