skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 10, 2010
Buffet with Family to celebrate parent's anni :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
▼
September
(27)
I woke up at 8, sent Lil J to school, fetched him ...
Have been working for three days consecutively - S...
Walking past each other like strangers.......
Look at how high LinJ can jump... Amazing?
24th again, but LinJ and me spent the day working....
Shopped around Dhoby with Baby LinJ yesterday. We ...
No title
I love saturdays like this. I like it when everyon...
I had one chance but i blew it away
Just came home from bbq. It was supposed to be a c...
Brother left for India this afternoon together wit...
I went to work again, with the same people (LinJ, ...
No title
I went to work at Sentosa again, yesterday. With L...
This is Lil Jeriel's astronaut. And its the work o...
When i first saw you i was afraid to talk to youNo...
From time to time, we recollect different memories...
Miss my baby. 2 and a half hours past. 7 half more...
Buffet with Family to celebrate parent's anni :)
Started the day with egg and toast with LinJ. Ser...
Lil Jeriel is so cute :)
This, above, was what i sewed for LinJ after my e...
No title
Its 757pm and i feel like sleeping already. My hea...
It's been so long since I last talked about Lil Je...
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment