Friday, September 10, 2010


Started the day with egg and toast with LinJ. Seriously gross.


First day of holidays. Guess what I did and where I went? Sentosa Golf Course!!! I seriously thought I was going to be some ushers or worse come to worse, help the golfers pick balls because the person said i was supposed to be some events helper. But no. I ended up being a waitress again. -_______-
But anyway, it was fun cause I was working with really nice people and most importantly, with LinJ!!!!!! I had an 'i love you' every five mins, a hug at every opportunity, and some sneaky kisses hahahahaha! 80% of the people we served were angmohs and at every table, you can surely spot at least 3 blackberry phones (!!!!).

We ate and we ate and we ate. And our legs were so terribly pain by 1030pm. Anyway they called cab for us heeehee but my head was spinning like crazy.

And i didnt go for Splash this morning. But anyway im going to meet Ond soon!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment