Saturday, September 4, 2010

Its 757pm and i feel like sleeping already. My head's still not recovered from the 5 hours studying I did earlier. And it gets worse when Im on the comp.

Anyway, I was thinking about all the people I really cared about. Hmmz, not a lot I would say. Yes, one may have many friends, but when he/she's down, who would really be there for them? "Friends forever" is just another lie (Most of the time). How about "I'll love you forever"? This is the biggest lie. Ever. We girls know this yet there's this part of us that chooses to believe in it and this little hope in us hoping it was true.

:)

I still love you a lot, LinJ. Dont worry :) No promise of forever, but its enough to know that I got your love, at least for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment