Thursday, September 30, 2010

I woke up at 8, sent Lil J to school, fetched him at 10, sent him down to Aunt's at 11, left house for Ehub to meet BabyLinJ! We ate two cups of yoghurt yayyy!! And we watched Devil. Two mins into the show and I jumped up already. Hate the sound effect. It was exciting at the start, then it grew boring. Probably cause I was tired. Slept on LinJ's lap for 10 mins ++ though it really felt like 30 seconds. He woke me up and told me to watch coz it was really good yadayada k, finally ended. The show's not bad though, probably 3 and a half stars? Bus-ed to Tamp and finally got stuffs I want but we took about thirty mins or more to decide hahahah anyway didnt regret what LinJ chose coz honestly the all in one pack saved so much trouble plus I think it's pretty :D

Will be heading over to KL+Genting tmr with family. Am not looking forward to it at alllll seriously.

It's been so long since I last met Tam + Ond I miss them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment