skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 20, 2010
My first bouquet of flowers!!!! Hheheehhe LinJ is damn sweet Hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
▼
August
(54)
I went out with my two besties today :) :) :) To N...
I studied today, with LinJ, Cla Choo and Marc Lim....
My Bf came to meet me early in the morning, at 7am...
No title
I tried, again, but i failed. The pain came, and i...
I met my baby today for our studying session at ws...
I helped LinJ dye his hair today, so now he got co...
No title
19th months today :) :) :) :) :)So i met LinJ supp...
I met LinJ today and had everything settled. Yes, ...
If only you knew how much i love you
One more day. One more day. One more day.Fifteen m...
Everytime i wna stop thinking about you, i'd come ...
You.left.me.alone.today.I thought you wouldnt even...
I met LinJ today :) :) :) :) Studying failed again...
My first bouquet of flowers!!!! Hheheehhe LinJ is...
O came over early in the morning, at 830am!!! We ...
I met my Bf today
Yes steamboat tgt
No title
Sometimes photoshop makes a photo uglier, Hahahah!...
No title
One day when i've the courage, i'll post the extre...
I WENT OUT TODAY. I MET ONDREA. IM HAPPY. :)
The worst feeling is when you try to be happy when...
No title
Its 953 now, i was supposed to be out at 930 but w...
I spent my day at LinJ's studying. Was cool studyi...
I went back to HI for this, yesterday : Yog Torch ...
Baby this is for you, I love you
that you're still mine:)
You didnt give me a reason to hold on anymore,But ...
I BOUGHT SHOES LIKE FINALLY!!!! Really really desp...
I'm sitting here alone, at the living room, at 7.0...
We sang a million songs, we smiled a thousand time...
Ever since I watched Inception, I've been getting ...
Time for shopping
Today kinda marks the start of the holidays aka st...
"I've learnt that you cant help who you fall for, ...
No title
A night to remember. I heard your voice, I heard ...
WE GOT BANGZ. And this will be the last time I'm c...
Ninth time I'm re-writting this. A million times ...
I spoilt the whole lovey dovey atmosphere, and bec...
HENGLINJIUNN HENGLINJIUNN HENGLINJIUNNYou're irrep...
I'm sorry I made you sadI'm sorry I couldnt make y...
Shampoo advertisement? Failed. Hahahahaahhaha!Anyw...
I failed today. I made you sad.
Project on Comm Skills became a project on photosh...
No title
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment