Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I went out with my two besties today :) :) :) To NYP first then to Far East for shopping!! We walked for two hours or so, and we all ended up being grumpy, coz our legs were feeling terribly suan. We're failed shoppers. And it still amazes us how some besties can shop and shop for hours and still thinks its fun, hmmz. But, we all got stuffs so yea, happy! :) T left first to meet D, so Ond and me headed to Kovan to have our dinner, along the long stretch of shops that I never went before till last week when i went to eat Grass Jelly with LinJ. Anyway we ate yong tau foo la mian hahaha quite nice.

Broke broke broke.

Im still thinking if I should get the shorts I saw from some Blogshop. But but. I think the trend of high waisted shorts would be out of trend in a while. And, i've already got one (ugly) high waisted shorts and one high waisted jeans So aiyah, regretted blogshopping la :(

No comments:

Post a Comment