Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm sitting here alone, at the living room, at 7.05pm, typing this. Shows how bored I am. I need a life. I need to study but I dont have the feel. I need a run but my body says another time. I wanna buy my blink blink stuff but i need a companion. And worst of all, I need someone to talk to nowwwwww!!! Hmmmz.

Anyway, I just watched three episodes of the scary show. It was good coz it was exciting. But it was bad coz it made my heart go bom bom bom. And i was watching it alone on my laptop in this scary hall with not even a single light on.

It's going to be Sunday once again. A battle to fight, a mask to wear.
When will I ever be brave enough to face them again?

No comments:

Post a Comment