Monday, August 2, 2010

I spoilt the whole lovey dovey atmosphere, and because of that thing, you're angry at me and i cant talk to you like i always do. Baby, you're always on my mind. I dont know how to make it up to you and I wouldnt blame you for hating me,baby. Baby its damn torturing to hear your disappointed voice. It's worst when i know its my fault and i can do nothing about it coz whats done's done and i really really regretted it. I want to hug you now never let you go. I cant promise you forever but i can promise you that as long as we're together i'll never stop loving you even if its for a second. I know you've a million doubts about me now and it doesnt matter if you dont trust me now. I know i didnt give you a reason to in the first place. I swear i'd do anything just to make you smile, again. Because baby you mean everything to me. Baby, one last chance okay? Plz plz i beg you plz smile and be happy. Not for me, but for yourself. I want you to be happy i want to see you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment