My Bf came to meet me early in the morning, at 7am despite staying up the whole night before just to study!!!! We bus-ed to Hougang together, and lucky we had each other to hug cause the bus was freezing cold. Hmmz, sometimes I like to imagine how much my life would have been different if he didnt walk into my life and be part of it. Anyway, Im glad he came and Im glad he made a difference and Im glad he made me happy(most of the time). Funny how we would quarrel over silly things(such as a burp), and amazing how we would be back tgt, more loving than ever, by the next hour. It's scary because I don't know when our little story will end, but I know that I'll cherish him for as long as I can, and love him for as long as I breathe.
Reasons why I love him:
1)He makes me feel special.
2)He's a good source of entertainment.
3)He fulfills most of the things I wna do
4)And accompanies me to places I wna go.
5)He always text me first whenever we part.
6) He sends me the sweetest goodbye msg,
7)Greets me with the sweetest good morning msg
8)And ends the day with the sweetest good night msg.
9)He does the silliest things
10)That leaves me laughing the whole hour.
10)He cooks for me,
11)He swims with me,
12)He runs with me,
13)He does homework with me.
14)He makes me happy
15)He's full of surprises
16)He's so cute!!!!
17)He has sexy muscles for me to lie on.
18)He tries his best to send me home everyday,
19)And makes sure I reach home safely.
20)He wipes those tears away,
21)And hug me tight,
22)While whispering sweet notes to me.
23)He tells me he loves me repeatedly,
24)Even though I know deep down he's really angry at me.
^^
HAHA I wanted to do till 100.....SIghhh.
But anyway, I ended at a nice number, 24!!!! Hahahah 24th will never be the same again,
:) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment