I'd say today wasnt good. But for the first time or the rarely few times, my group got together to do proj. We did stuff and that one hour or so was so productive. Notice the word so. Awesome. Heh they're such fun nice people though they keep taking my phone to flirt with LinJ Hehehehe.
I havent mentioned why today wasnt good, but i wont anyway.
Supposed to bring Lil J for movie tomorrow but toy story 3's already out. Thank god for that. Im serious. I hate cartoons!!!!!! Maybe I should bring him for a scary movie instead. Then we both can hug each other and i can treat him like my bolster since he's so tiny. Ahahahaha.
Anywayz.
I think i'll be doing self study @ the library tomorrow while waiting for LinJ. Got to see him everyday and i hate the fact that I realise how happy I am when i'm with him only after i leave him. Eh why am i so petty? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment