skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 16, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
▼
July
(51)
No title
Swim swim swim brrpt brrpt brrpt
I miss you
I want my wedding heels to be this high
You.are.the.only.exception
71.) If you really knew me, you would know that I ...
47.) If you really knew me, you would know I tell ...
I need a night of fun, a night of adventure.
I'd say today wasnt good. But for the first time o...
POL-ITE'S OVER.Was a good experience though i only...
One more presentation to go. The last one, the har...
Go floorball dont go floorball go floorball dont g...
I really didnt mean to throw tantrumsI really didn...
No title
Lil jeriel playing badminton :)Realised i dont pos...
It feels like any other day. Nothing special.If on...
What a lousy day.On a brighter note, i learned how...
I love the boy up there :)
Captains ball yesterday, we lost to threee super t...
No title
"There are two kinds of love…in the safe kind you ...
My bf wearing formal, aww how cute.
No title
"Because, that’s the thing about love, really. No ...
Two-year-old who smokes 40 cigarettes a dayTaking ...
Met up with my lovely girls last Sun. Zhuchao fo...
Im feeling terrible now.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(Wei shen me ni zhe me ma...
i ate (sinful) ice-cream today. Oozsh Hagendaz(?) ...
No title
No title
No title
TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT?today's match against NP di...
I'm sorry for that uncertainty, hon. I believe in ...
I should have known. I should have listened. You g...
I SPRAYED DEODORANT INTO LINJ'S
I went to church. Finally. After three weeks. Fel...
I remembered the day when i first took notice of y...
I was using facebook and i came across really inte...
I'm truly happy today. Well, LinJ and me self dec...
How can anyone be so stupid? Walking with eyes clo...
I'm afraid.
HAHA. I FEEEL WEIRD TYPING THIS WHEN EVERYONE IS L...
6 Jul
I'm a failure.
Yknow how much i regretted saying that? But have y...
"RAC!Within forty seconds I lost sight of Thin. Sh...
If you want me out, say so. I'd gladly leave.I man...
I gave training a miss today coz i was feeling ult...
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment