Thursday, July 1, 2010

I gave training a miss today coz i was feeling ultra terrible. Headache, plus, i didnt shit the whole day! So you can imagine how horrible my stomach was being then. (Fyi, i havent shitted till now) Five projects on hand now, feel the stress, peeeeople, feel it!! I hate it that i'm coming home every night feeling angry and tired. And i didnt get to sleep anytime near ten this whole week. Lucky thing i skipped training today coz i managed to reach home before seven thirty after.....one whole month??! Lucky my channel eight show's still on Heeee, last episode like next week or something!!!!


I really need to shop. I need new shoes. Notice it's not a want, it's a need!!! Broken sole shoe plus super glued scandals? Sad life huh!


Anyway, LinJ, i think i owe you a paragraph of love. Really wanna thank you for being there every day, trying your very best to wait for me even if it means waiting till 930. Thank you for letting me whine and giving in to me even though i'm so unreasonable. I know that you didnt sleep a wink last night, and i'm sorry that I didnt show any concern when we met. Hon, i do care about you, ok? I'll be your sofa when you need a rest (Will try to make it cushiony otherwise you'll complain it'll feel like wooden chair), I'll be your tissue if you need to cry, I'll be your number one fan in basketball, I'll be your partner - for life. Hugs.


What was i supposed to do? Editing of POM article? But what did i do tonight? BLOG. Awesome. Im going to watch my channel eight show now. I should stay in TP's library every day and not come back till ten. I'll be more productive, v sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment