Sunday, July 11, 2010

I remembered the day when i first took notice of you
I remembered the first time that you smiled at me
I remembered the day you taught me pool
I remembered the day you woke me up from my sleep
I remembered the first day that i miss you
I remembered the times that i stayed up just to talk to you
I remembered how i used to take quick stares at you
I remembered the quick meet-ups we had when skipping lessons
I remembered the first time you waved at me
I remembered how my heart used to beat so quickly each time your name appeared on my phone
I remembered the morning that you came to fetch me to school
I remembered the afternoon that we walked out of school together
I remembered the day you jumped into the canal for me
I remembered the day you sneak in to the hall to see my training
I remembered the first dare we had
I remembered the feeling when you first held my hand
I remembered the first gift you gave to me
I remembered the day you asked me out
I remembered all that happened on 24 Jan
And i remembered all that happened after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment