Sunday, July 11, 2010

I went to church. Finally. After three weeks. Felt so far from God and i dont like the feeling. :( I thank God for Hannah, really. :)



Anyway, I rushed to TM straight after church to meet my girls for econs proj. Proj on TopShop. We shopped for a good thirty mins or so but didnt find anything suitable. Tried a dress but it was too short. To the extend of covering only half my butt. Yes. Thaaaat terrible. And the majority of the clothings have either too much holes or it looks like........


Yes, this. I dont understand what's the bottom button for. To make one zhaogeng lesser? Hmmm


Anyway, we kind of got chased out of the shop while trying to record down information. Anywayzzzz We shopped..For Shoes..But it was total failure for me. How can anyone shop for two days for shoes specifically and still fail? Nothing suits me, nothing suits my biiiiigg feet.


I need to study now

No comments:

Post a Comment