I guess I'm like any other girl, longing to be someone's princess, someone's most beloved one. It's true when they say fairytales are the exact opposite of reality, where perfections become imperfectons, where happiness turns to sorrow. It's been four months now, and I'm still struggling to let you go. I cant deny the fact that you were once everything to me. I could skip classes to meet you, cancel out on friends just to go on a date with you, lie that I'm away for a camp when I'm actually camping at your place. You weren't my first love, but I'd safely say that you're my first true love. I'll probably never be able to comprehend your love for me, now and then, but thanks anyway, coz at least at a point of my life, I got to experience what love, or what I thought was love actually meant. Someone once told me, "The more I got to know you, the more confusing it got". I wont blame you for saying that, because I knew you meant it, and it's something undeniable. I question myself at times, trying to figure out the rationale for my every actions and thoughts. If I had a chance all over again, I wouldnt have stepped into a relationship. I'd rather have myself believe in fairytales than having myself trying to accept the plain ugly truth of relationships. I told myself I had to let you go, and that we both had to move on. I dont know how, but I know that 'when there's a will, there's a way'. Many times I found myself missing not you, but your company. Somewhere, somehow, I'm still hoping for the perfect love similiar to what they show on the movies....but well, back to reality.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment