skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Reunion dinner at Grandma's.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
▼
January
(27)
Stats project @Simei in the afternoon. 2 hours jus...
Reunion dinner at Grandma's.
It's alright. I'll take whatever you throw at me, ...
K.. maybe today wasn't that bad. I met Tamara and ...
I envy girls with perfect featuresI envy girls wit...
WTH, seriously, every single day of my life had to...
No title
I need a reason for living.
Sunday afternoon was spent with dearest Hannah. W...
That's Miyuki! :)My weekends were really satisfyi...
Paranormal Activities scared the shit outta me las...
Right, maybe everything started coz of me and my s...
No title
I'm the biggest idiot alive, srsly. Who on earth w...
No title
Day 1, 2 and 3 of open house past in a blink of an...
I hate nice conversations with you coz it always h...
No title
Open house started today, and it'll only end on Sa...
Accounting + Stats lecture = Waste of precious ti...
Pet's pink nails are so short!!! Less than half of...
Ugly face to start the new term.I wasted my whole...
If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm filled ...
Taken during dinner on the last night of 2010!!Sch...
No title
HIIIIIII It's 5:56PM now and I'm finally awake, no...
HAPPY 2011! IM SO SLEEPY NOW, Will update in a few...
►
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment