Day 1, 2 and 3 of open house past in a blink of an eye, and seriously, I wished it didnt end so quickly cause I'm just starting to have fun!!!!
Hehehehe Love the 3 days I spent with Cheryl Sweetheart! Talking and screaming about everything, and all the little funny jokes "It's my birthday~" HAHHAHAHA! I love you girl, and though we kinda drew apart from each other for some time , it really didnt felt so during these three days!! Need more fun times together, and more more more photos, plus cant believe we shopped and got stuffs from a school shop hahahhahaha!
Anyway, pictures for day 2 and 3 will be uploaded soon, when i've got time.
Anyway, Jam n Hop last night was the best!!!!!! I like the band that came in to perform and we all jumped like crazy, WHOOOOOOOO!
Okay, I met Nic Lee for lunch/dinner @Tonkichi just now. Cant believe I used to work there a year ago.....Memories! Hahahaha anyway, the manager and all treated us so so so nicely, we even had 30 percent discount!! Hahaha cant believe we ate more than 60 bucks worth of food!
If you're reading this, I hope you're doing well, and I........miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment