HIIIIIII It's 5:56PM now and I'm finally awake, not fully awake though.
Spent my New Year's eve meeting NicWong for a simple lunch at MadJack and then we had some sort of catching up session, followed by church for communion and then whooa, party~
Anyway, I started this year, 2011, in a very crazy way. Initial plan was to have a quiet countdown with only Tamara, Ondrea and Darren at the bridge at Clarke Quay, but coz of some problems, we four couldnt meet up. So anyway, I met Derrick Ng&Pee at Bishan before train-ing down to Orchard to meet the rest.
We had Pee, Ng, Kevin, Song Yeow, WeiXiong, Kelly and me at the start, but by an hour, it multiplied to more than 40 over people. So yeah, I didnt know more than three quarter of them, and they all looked scary! Anyway, we walked over to Taka for our countdown and had an hour or two of spraying session. Goodness, cant believe they had a hundred over spray cans. And everyone was covered with foam and that coloured string thing, Yucks grosssss. Even the reporter that was reporting for channel 5 news wasnt spared. HAHA.
Pee and me left at around 2am while the others headed to Clarke quay to drink and so on. Oh, I landed myself at Tamara's house Very last min plan coz i really didnt feel like drinking/ clubbing/ doing naughty things. All I really wanted was to...Sleep. So anyway, I chatted with T all the way till 5am in the morning. That's like 2 hours plus of talking session. Love it!! We talked about guys, our experiences, our expectations and so much more hehehehehe. We didnt actually end the conversation coz I fell asleep while she was talking HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ok, once again, Happy 2011!!!
P.S I dont have photos of countdown coz it was really really havoc so no snapping no posing hahahaha! OH, and I'm still waiting for the photos taken with Ploypalin in the afternoon. Will probably post it up later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment