Ok, so today's kind of over, and we too, are over as well. Im sorry I couldnt stay strong, I really was trying hard to smile but the tears wouldnt stop falling, im sorry. Thanks for your words and promises and even spending today with me to the fullest. I love and I remember everything that happened today. You came to find me outside Lt 21, we walked over to Mensa to have our lunch, you bought my fav mango blended drink, you sent me for my lecture, You came to meet me at the water cooler, we walked to the bus stop to take 15, you hugged me the whole jouney, we had our dinner at XinWang Cafe, we walked over to Pasir Ris park where we sat and talked and cried and played, and last by not least, you piggyback-ed me. I love you Babyboy :)
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment