skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 20, 2010
I want to get out of the house now, I want to shop I want to tan I want to ride bike I want to chill I want to meet my Best Girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
▼
November
(50)
TOLERANCE. And every day, I'm tolerating different...
Off to school now, and there isnt a single reply f...
When you said you'll always be there, in tears and...
Ploypalin!
Do I not mean a thing to you anymore?
Shopped with Mummy @Orchard today. Regretted not ...
HAPPY BIRTHHHDAAY MUMMY! First celebration was @Br...
No title
No title
Cheryl's + Mine.But no ring can ever win the plai...
I wore it to sleep last night, and I miss you eve...
It feels like I just lost you, forever.
And you have no idea how much your words hurt.
Here's your goodbye - Goodbye.
" The worst way to miss someone is to have them si...
Shopped @Orchard today again. First with Ploypalin...
I want to get out of the house now, I want to shop...
Why are you telling me not to think so much when y...
You did it once, and I'm sure you can do it again....
Little J's so cute
Please, do not let a day come where I'll step into...
Little Jeriel so Cute, He couldnt balance on tha...
It came too sudden, I didnt have time to make sens...
No title
No title
I should have known that you can never always be t...
I love today, and I like keeping myself busy, coz ...
Proj work today. Ohdear, I just remembered I got t...
Haiiiiii, got to get used to life without you by m...
Babyboy, do you know that you're always running t...
I'm ouside lt twenty one now, waiting for the othe...
Ohno i forgot to blog about this but last night wh...
I went back for training today (finally) and it wa...
You knew that my greatest fear was to lose you for...
Why did my dream turn into reality today? Kindof. ...
But its no use anymore, coz you aren't mine alrea...
I miss you, and I miss us. So much so that I even ...
No title
Day 5 of being Single. Love it :) :) :)
No title
No title
♥ you girls and all the little memories that we h...
I'm sorry for the mean post, really didnt mean it.
The only thing I'm afraid is that I'll lose you fo...
School was pretty much meaningless, and I really c...
Ok so today, 2nd Nov, I woke up to the same sms, b...
Ok, so today's kind of over, and we too, are over ...
It's still so painful and my heart's still bleedin...
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment