I love today, and I like keeping myself busy, coz then, I wont have the time to think about you. Anyway, I spent my afternoon/evening with PetBaby and like, Whooosh We had great fun shopping @Bugis! 28 Nov would be great/better k! :D
And Yes, I need to complain. I.WILL.NEVER.EVER.GO.TWISTER.FOR.A.HAIR.CUT.AGAIN.EVER.IM.SERIOUS.DEAD.SERIOUS. The guy totally ruined my fringe, so how am I supposed to go out now? You tell me how! Damn pissed I just kept saying it was so disgusting and gross RIGHT IN HIS FACE. And I dont feel guilty at all. Anyway, it turned out to be some miscommunication cause I wanted side fringe with no holes while he thought i wanted short fringe with no holes. But what I dont understand is why did he have to thin my fringe when I already said I want it with no holes. Shouldnt more hair = less holes?!?! RIght. So anyway, I really really do not like talking to people who doesnt understand/speak English. Ugh. When the lady at the counter asked me if i wanted any specific person, I should have said 'anyone that can understand English'. So Im still pissed and it just gets worse each time I look in the mirror.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
No comments:
Post a Comment