Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today, you made me feel damn lousy.
Today, you made me feel like giving up.
Today, you taught me the meaning of sacrifice.
Today, you taught me the definition of love.
Today, you made me realised that im so self-centered.
Today, you made me realised that im not your perfect girl.
Today, you showed me how disappointed you are in me.
Today, you showed me anger.
Today, you made the tears fall.
Today, you made me reflect.
Today, you made me miss you.
Today, you made me love you more.
Today, you made me wonder if i made the right choice.
Today, you made me think that i didnt.
But,
Today, I thought long and hard,
And today, I knew i cant do without you.

I'm giving it another shot, i'm giving it my best.
I'm gonna make you happy even if it means making myself sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment