skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 18, 2010
6C gethering last night @Ehub.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
▼
June
(29)
No title
What a Sunday! I had a horrible weekend, but would...
Honestly, i wished i had the courage to leave. I w...
I cried today. 60% for you, 40% for myself. The an...
Happy 17th baby!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!
No title
No title
I changed my braces colour now there are two shade...
No title
Ooh oooh ooh, guess what?????!?I went on a formal ...
Glad i didnt give up yesterday, coz you made me h...
No title
Today, you made me feel damn lousy.Today, you made...
This is a homework reminder post.1) 2 Microecons a...
I WATCHED FLOORBALL MATCH TODAY 1ST CLUB VS 4TH CL...
No title
I'm supposed to start on Accounting now but i cant...
Im updating again coz im happy naoz. I got my ring...
Sometimes, i dont even bother.Sometimes, i wished ...
No title
No title
Floorball outing @ECP the other night. But, no pi...
Project on a Monday afternoon? Not productive. Yo...
EXAMS.ARE.OVER.PROJECTS.ARE.ROLLING.INEnded the ex...
Awwww.Anyway, i've this sudden urge to bake now a...
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment