Thursday, March 11, 2010

Went TP yesterday with LinJ, with the intentions of submitting all my forms so i can totally forget about enrolment and whatever. But guess whaaaaat. I filled up the forms wrongly again, which means, i've to go down again, for the third time. Wlaoz. Best thing? I accidently threw away the new form i took. Win.


Played badminton @Khatib with Serene + Shaunice and friends. I like what Serene said - "Play here need to wear sunglasses leh". Coz the Sun was shinning in, kinda irritating.



Anyway, this morning, I was LinJ's maid. Brought breakfast to his house then helped him with the CPF stuff then we went Alujunied to play badminton with Brandon + ZhengWei. They went to play pool for a while but i was there, enjoying the aircon + music + my icecream!!



Ouch my teeth hurts :(

No comments:

Post a Comment