skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 6, 2010
"So if your life flashed before you, what would you wish you would've done?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
▼
March
(50)
Just came back from swimming with LinJ. That guy, ...
I like the feeling that badminton gives. Hitting t...
Teeheeehee I feel very happy today!!! Why?? Coz i ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!!!!! Yummy cake from Islan...
" It's not about losing the memories, but gaining ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIENNE!!!! :)
I can do this alone :) :) :) :)
Why am I missing you so much now? :( :( :(
"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do ...
I DO NOT FEEL HAPPY TODAY.
No title
Stop asking me what i want, coz what i really want...
Went swimming @ SengKang with LinJ followed by a l...
B&J's free cone day!!!!! :)
No title
Hahahah funny how everyone's complaining over the ...
I feel like eating yoghurt now :(
Day spent with LinJ (again....):)Anyway i found a ...
A whole new beginning - I've found myself once ag...
I have a chain of never-ending insults ringing in ...
No title
There! A post for you :)I was playing with the edi...
"I ran my fastestBut still get beat.I land on my h...
Met up with Ondrea like, finally!!!!! Eh we didnt ...
Love Days are back. In fact, they were never gone....
The world's shortest man, He Pingping, who stood j...
A US model measuring 205cm is set to feature on th...
Just thought i did post a lil note to dearest LinJ...
BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My teeth felt as if a world-class bodybuilder was ...
I looked back at my actions, attempting to determi...
Went for North East Run this morning - 5KM. Sound...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥More than what this could ever con...
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't think that Adam lambert guy is good. Ooops...
Went TP yesterday with LinJ, with the intentions ...
Okay, so everything's good now < 3Anyway, went sw...
No title
I like the sound of water. Anyway, i was with Soni...
"So if your life flashed before you, what would yo...
"Whatever will be will beThe future's not ours to ...
Tempting??!?! Absolutely!!!!! But i cant chew on a...
HA.HA.HA.OOhh Tarsilla's talking to me!!! I miss T...
I feel like going for a swim, esp with the sun lik...
Im gonna use less of msn + less of facebook! Proba...
No title
Met up with Rachel, ZhengWei, Brandon for jogging@...
Nails for the week! :D
No title
No title
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment