Saturday, February 13, 2010


Valentines' Day tomorrow!!!!! But why is everybody more excited about it being Chinese new year? Dang. I need to meet LinJ asap!!!!!!!!! :(



Anyway, i found this pic below, so cute. Hahaha, there's another one about woman being a waste of time or something. Funny how people can be creative with Math.







Anyway, i had reunion just now, and im going to have another one later. I like eating by th poolside + suntanning + getting splashed at + seeing kids having swimming lesson.


I have bimbotic three years old relatives. Cute to th max!!!!




Anyway, i've coloured my nails blue this year. Not dark blue, but bright blue!!!



Yes, that blue. Such a happy colour. :)



Anyway, i might be spending Valentines' Day + Chu yi @ Malaysia! :( The only thing to look forward to is the fireworks + firecrackers we get to play!


Okay, dinner @ Grandma's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment