skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 5, 2010
It doesn't really matter.
Dang.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
▼
February
(37)
Ondrea, Thanks so much for that two paragraphs, it...
I went for shopping with mummy at this new shoppin...
I miss wearing the school uniform :(
Im quitting Tonkichi. Sunday is my last day. It wa...
No title
Spent today with them :)
Felt so much better after telling you that whole l...
Why is it that im having this constant battle with...
So true, i really hope you're alright, K, :)
Ondrea, Tamara, we need to spend time like this, ...
Cause.. And, i want you to know that...♥♥♥
you were such an ass last night, im serious, HAHA ...
No title
I woke up, and i thank God it was all just a dream.
Take me as you find me
Heh, last week i had blue nails, this week i've pi...
Met LinJ in the morning. :)-Ond came to meet me du...
Cramps killed me. Good thing anyway, coz i was all...
I really do not like you.
Uggggh, I'm not in th best mood now, in fact, I'm ...
I was @ AngPow river just now, beautiful scenery!!...
Ikea-ed with Ondrea. She bought a doormat sortof t...
No title
Lil Jeriel giving oranges to daddy!Went down to gr...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!! :) Happy chinese new year!
I went searching for pictures, and i realised i ac...
Valentines' Day tomorrow!!!!! But why is everybody...
Met up with Ondrea + Tamara today. Coffee bean @ S...
Am tired. Its 1042 now. 42 mins past my bedtime!!...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST LINJ!!!!It's 9 Feb today, h...
I want heels.
Just when i thought i made a wrong choice to sacri...
It doesn't really matter.Dang.
I like how the 'angmohs' can look good in anything...
This is for LinJ who walked me home last night :)N...
If only i had sleeping as my job, i would have be...
I spent my day with Mr Bean. :) Lil J and me spent...
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment