skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, April 1, 2011
"The man from nowhere"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(18)
2B07! Biz orientation was really super duper ultr...
No title
I've got to get used to this. I've got to stop rel...
This photo was taken probably about a month back, ...
Preview of Tamara's super belated birthday celebr...
Two days of Orientation ended in a blink of an eye...
Did the craiziest thing today - Naval piercing! Om...
Met Matilda and Nicolette while on the way to Cat...
Had a date with Gary today, again. Vivo, then C...
As I reflect on how things currently are, I never ...
The only reason why I'm not talking about it is co...
There's so much I'm compromising on, and the more ...
GNA DO POINT FORM BLOGGING INSTEAD.-Baked with Wai...
One step forward, two steps backwards. When will y...
It's Friday, finally! That also means four more da...
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment