skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 6, 2010
1B10 was so sweeeeet, really! Thanks for the company, for the cake for both CK and me!! You guys turned my horrible day around. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
▼
May
(12)
No title
My boyf wants a post of love. Here you go: I love ...
I like Fridays.
I loved you more than I did yesterday.I can feel t...
One word, four letters : Love.
More than a week of not blogging. That is how busy...
Thanks love, thanks for everything. For the aweso...
No title
I ate Frozen Yoghurtz on Saturdayand....Island Cre...
►
April
(24)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment