skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 8, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tagboard
Links
Cassandra Sim
Cheryl Leong
Clarissa Choo
Nicholas Lee
Ondrea Goh
Petrina Lee
Tamara Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(101)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(27)
▼
2010
(425)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(12)
▼
April
(24)
I finally spent quality time with my dearest LinJ ...
Caught Shuttle Island @Century Square at 1030am th...
No title
No title
No title
@ The library during my two hours break. LinJ sta...
No title
No title
No title
First day of poly life. Proper lessons. Kz, not re...
No title
Learnt roller blading from Cousin today. She wasnt...
Buffet @Re Ben Chun with LinJ :)
No title
I ran. I ran till my legs couldnt take me further....
I still cant believe my stupidity. I.Gave.Away.My....
I'm staying home today. Happy Birthday Tamara Love...
Today is good, but tomorrow will be better :)Anywa...
Hannah says i look like a snake.
HOME ALONE. Why is it that everyone got so much pl...
PeiLin's got cool blue eyes, i like i like i like...
Eighgt months ago, you fell. And when you did, do ...
►
March
(50)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(10)
About Me
CLARISSA THIN
A strong passion for running, and would like to meet people sharing the same interest.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment