Aint it cool? We took the photo at the same place, just that this is the opposite side.
Anyway, we watched movie like we did the other time. The spy next door. Nice show! :)
Went off to bugis to get my stuff followed by a close to two hours bus ride back to pasir ris, chatted bout funny stuffs, then he sent me home! :D
Remembered what i ask you last night? About th ten things yada yada yada?
Here's ten for you.
I love you coz of your nonsense
I love you coz of your childishness
I love you coz of your big big hugs
I love you coz of your sweet sweet kisses
I love you coz you always make time for me
I love you coz you always know how to make me smile
I love you coz you're always so sincere when you tell me you love me
I love you coz you'd always be there- both in times of joy and sorrow
I love you coz you always give in when im being petty
I love you coz you love me!
Okay, i know i did say th last one wasnt allowed, but it ends of th whole thing well so yea, HAHA, plus, i didnt know it was that hard thinking of ten (no, just joking).
:)

Thanks for all the wonderful memories, Darling.
2009 was great, but 2010's gna be better right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment